Fairfield Parish Council

How to report a crime

February 2, 2024

Call 999 if:

  1. a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
  2. someone is in immediate danger or harm
  3. property is in danger of being damaged
  4. a serious disruption to the public is likely


Non-emergency crimes can be reported by calling 101 or report online using this link   

Last modified: February 2, 2024

Comments are closed.